For the 2014/15 season there have been some additions to the Norfolk Korfball Indoor League Rules.
Entering results onto Fixtures Live
- 4.6.2 – Clubs must enter the result on Fixtures Live within 48 hours. Full team lists and scorers must be entered on Fixtures Live within 10 days.
- 4.6.3 – Failure to enter results and full team lists with referees and shot clock operators onto fixtures live within the deadline in rule 4.6.2 with incur a warning on the first instance, a £5 fine to the club in the second instance and a £10 fine to the club for any further instances. To be reset at the beginning of each season. Division 1 teams must also enter type of goal when putting on scorers.
Playing down 1 team
- 3.3.1 – With the exception of teams playing under rule 3.3.3, a maximum of 2 higher team players are permitted to be on the field at any one time. If a team cannot meet this requirement then they must forfeit the match. Players may only play down by one team.
- Division 1 matches will be played with a shot clock. It is the responsibility of the home team to source a shot clock operator. Payment of shot clock operators is at the discretion of individual clubs.
Club responsibility to inform NKA on video/photo permissions
- This season we will be videoing matches to go on the NKA website. Clubs need to inform the NKA if there are any members who do not wish photos/videos of them to go online. U18’s must have parental permission.